In the 48 hours following the HBO special’s premiere, there were 4.1 million tweets about Beyoncé and Lemonade.There were more than 2 million tweets including a lemon emoji in the month of April, more than 62% of which came since the album’s release.Lemonade is the 2nd most acclaimed album by a fema...
- White ppl to all Blacks:Shaniqua
- White ppl to all Hispanics:Pedro
- White ppl to all Asians:Sing Sue
- White ppl to all Arabs:Ahmad
- White people:omg that is so racist how dare u
It’s funny because when Beyoncé lost best album to Beck in the 2015 Grammy’s people said that artistry trumped sales and cultural impact. Then, a year later, when Kendrick Lamar lost to Taylor Swift, it was largely insinuated that sales and number 1′s mattered more than artistry. So when Beyon...