on a scale of one to nick grimshaw how often do you irrelevantly bring up harry styles in every conversation ever
i can’t believe harry styles just straight up agreed to give five thousand pounds to a guy he hardly knows on national radio
world’s biggest womanizers clearly
- Nick:And how do you spell Cycle?
- Tina:Not the way Harry Styles spelled it.
- Nick [imitating Harry]:Sorry my bandana's too tight, the album's out now...I just got back from America, sorry...
“they’re going to ruin this country”
- Nick Grimshaw:Should we call Harry Styles and ask?
- Ian Chaloner:Just remind him he's on radio.
- Harry Styles:Hiiii!
- Nick Grimshaw:Hiiii! You're on radio.
- Harry Styles:Am I? I'm in the car with my parents. How are you feeling? I'm alright. I didn't drink that much. You sound awful.
- Nick Grimshaw:Thanks. How do I sound Anne?
- Anne Twist:You sound wonderful like always.
- Nick Grimshaw:Thank you Anne. Harry, you should be more polite like your mum.
Harry Styles teasing Nick Grimshaw
Audio Recording on Wednesday morning