“Repeat after me, folks: romantic plotlines don’t ruin female characters. A female character isn’t weak because she has normal human emotion...”
“Brienne’s story is an adaptation of a traditionally male narrative, one that usually sidelines or victimises female characters. She swears f...”
- Cersei:Are you in love with him?
- Brienne:Bitch I might be
“I hope I got your measurements right it’s not like I’ve memorized your every curve or anything this is all totally platonic”
- Ser Ilyn:Has anyone seen Ser Jaime? I can't find him.
- Jon Connington:Hang on, I'll get him for you.
- Jon Connington:*clears throat*
- Jon Connington:The Maid of Tarth is an ugly wench who could pass for a sow in silk.
- *distant footsteps*
- *Jaime bursts through the door, his cloak whirling around him*
- Jaime:WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY LADY BRIENNE???