pandoralily:imagine Michael Cera as Christian Grey
- Pastor:Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience:Amen!
- Pastor:Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor:You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor:There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor:Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor:We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
So my university had a ‘stress-free resort’ station set up today to help students combat the stress of finals week.There was a coloring tablecomplete with Lion King coloring booksThere was a lego table and PUPPIES also, free massages. This is the most wonderful thing that ever happened ...