- mom:why are you blasting 40s music
- me:FALLOUT FOUR CONFIRMED
- mom:FALLOUT FOUR CONFIRMED
- neighbor:FALLOUT FOUR CONFIRMED
- town:FALLOUT FOUR CONFIRMED
- country:FALLOUT FOUR CONFIRMED
- world:FALLOUT FOUR CONFIRMED
every single fallout companion: please stop picking up garbageme:
my favorite fallout 4 reviews
Fallout 4 Main Theme
fallout fans be like
People in the fallout fandom
- Me:I love this game because you have so many options and you never have to play the same game twice.
- Me:*always plays the game the exact same way every single time*
if the fallout series has taught me one thing it’s that The Ink Spots found a chord progression that worked and then fucking stuck with it
I like how Bethesda manages to be more progressive than most of the games industry by doing as little work as possible. Unnamed npcs like bandits are randomly assembled from the available body features, which inadvertently leads to more balanced gender and race representation, because every physic...