- Fallout 1:The Vault Dweller
- Fallout 2:The Chosen One
- Fallout 3:The Lone Wanderer
- Fallout New Vegas:The Courier
- Fallout 4:Fuckface
- Fallout 3:Get. A load. Of that. Dog.
- Fallout New Vegas:GET. A LOAD. OF THAT. DOG.
- Fallout 4:GET A LOAD OF THAT DOG!
Very serious fallout theory
The reason Fallout 4 features cats although they were previously stated to be extinct is because between the events of Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 a vault was found and opened which contained hundreds of cats and one very old lady.
Other gaming fandoms to fallout fandom:
Fallout 4 Gothic
You turn to see what Dogmeat found, but he is not there. You can’t remember the last time you saw him. Did he ever leave Sanctuary? Do you even have a dog? The radio is on a loop. No one notices. It’s about Bobbi No-Nose. It’s always about Bobbi No-Nose. You walk into a room. A companion block...
Me in fallout by myselfMe in fallout with companions