YOU KIDS AND YOUR YAOI
- Danny:In 1991, I was in sixth grade.
- Arin:Wow. I wasn't in grade.
- Danny:Meanwhile, I could have been walking around the school yard of my grade school just being like "hey guys, you see that little kid? Yeah, he's not in nursery school yet. He's going to be my best friend one day. Jealous? Yeah, that's right. See ya later, losers. I'm gonna' go eat mashed peas with him."
- Arin:I'll show you the skills that pay the bills.
- Danny:They're going to shut off our electricity if those are the skills you're using to pay our bills with.