England’s: America’s: But we know America ALSO has that swanky (see: sexy) penthouse as well:
THE TWELVE HOUSES
The houses are mathematical points that signify areas of life. The signs of the Zodiac show how the planets express themselves, and the houses show where the planets’ energies are confined to, primarily directed at, or most prominently displayed. They each have a mode, element, and natural ruling si...
The Four Houses
A Gryffindor would DIE for you. A Slytherin would KILL for you. A Ravenclaw would help you hide the DEAD BODY. A Hufflepuff is the helpful civillian who is secretly the MASS MURDERER that no one suspects until they’re the only one left standing.
- Aries:Gryffindor with Slytherin tendencies
- Taurus:Slytherin with Hufflepuff tendencies
- Gemini:Gryffindor with Ravenclaw tendencies
- Cancer:Hufflepuff with Slytherin tendencies
- Leo:Slytherin with Gryffindor tendencies
- Virgo:Hufflepuff with Ravenclaw tendencies
- Libra:Gryffindor with Hufflepuff tendencies
- Scorpio:Ravenclaw with Slytherin tendencies
- ravenclaw:i know all of these questions anyway
- hufflepuff:we can make it if we study all night!
- slytherin:okay who has a copy of the answers and how much do they want
- gryffindor:[PUNCHES A WALL] HELP ME
So I was thinking about those tongue-in-cheek posts about Hogwarts Houses that are like “So, uh, why are we dividing the kids up again?” and I started thinking what if there were actually practical differences for sorting the kids by personality? Such as catering to different learning styles in the ...