- PJ's end screen:took hours to make, the placement of each item was thought through, a green screen was used, and lighting was carefully decided
- Dan's end screen:hey look at my dancing crotch
As you might’ve guessed from my avatar, christmas is upon us! If you’re wanting to add a little hat to your icon, you can edit them on using these transparent hats: Merry Christmas!
i think we all have at least one fictional character who’s death we’ll never recover from
- Aries:misunderstanding leading to angst
- Taurus:fake/pretend relationship turns real
- Gemini:characters stuck in a small space
- Cancer:accidently seeing a character naked
- Leo:characters are forced to share a bed
- Virgo:meddling friends play matchmakers
- Libra:being e-mail pals and not realising they know each other in real life
- Scorpio:drunken kissing/confessions
Tender-hearted heroes are so important to me. Heroes that are soft-spoken and kind, that want nothing more than to take care of everyone. Heroes that are sweet and good, that always leave folks smiling in their wake. Heroes that see good in everyone, who want to be good to everyone. Heroes that are ...
people who think dean doesn’t need both sam and cas
Shipping is such a strange concept. You fall in love with people falling in love.