- Ser Ilyn:Has anyone seen Ser Jaime? I can't find him.
- Jon Connington:Hang on, I'll get him for you.
- Jon Connington:*clears throat*
- Jon Connington:The Maid of Tarth is an ugly wench who could pass for a sow in silk.
- *distant footsteps*
- *Jaime bursts through the door, his cloak whirling around him*
- Jaime:WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY LADY BRIENNE???
- Cersei:Are you in love with him?
- Brienne:Bitch I might be
“I hope I got your measurements right it’s not like I’ve memorized your every curve or anything this is all totally platonic”
"Are you sure we’re not related," Jaime asks Brienne "because I’ve had an erection this whole time"
The importance of Jaime and Brienne
Usually I try not to get too caught up in shipping wars, but I just get so angry when people insist Jaime and Brienne don’t love each other. There are so many romantic stories out there that feature a beautiful girl who learns to love an older, ugly, scarred or damaged man - but how many stories f...