D&D Stats Explained with Tomatoes
mindchildofmadness submits: Strength is being able to crush a tomato. Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato. Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato. Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. Charisma is being able to sell a toma...
When the bard uses intimidate
Playing Dungeons & Dragons:
DMing for a group of pure Power Gamers:
“Someone in a thread over at the Pathfinder RPG pafe said said “These personal issues really distracts from the game. Does anyone remem...”
- Cleric:I toss the light-stone into the crypt! *Rolls 20*
- Me:You have spent entirely too much time skipping rocks, as such you rebound the rock against three pillars and two skeletons before it comes to a clean stop in the center of the room.
- Cleric:...So I can see them all?
- Fighter:I WANT TO SING 'EVERY TIME WE TOUCH' AS WE CHARGE INTO BATTLE!
- Me:You're not a bard, but screw it roll Performance.
- Fighter:OKAY. *Mediocre roll*
When you’re the only healer and everyone around you needs healing.
Tabletop Gaming has a White Male Terrorism Problem
I am a gamer. I followed the call of Cthulhu and ran in the shadows with hackers and shamans. I traversed the ancient lands of Greyhawk, Faerun, and Eberron with companions new and old. I swung from an airship and buckled swash over London for the Kerberos Club. I threw dice and flipped cards and gr...