- What she says:I'm fine.
- What she means:Lin Manuel Miranda spent a year writing one song. A year trying to put himself into a dead founding father's brain, changing his vocab, playing with rhyme scheme, with meaning, and with the motivation and thoughts Hamilton had. Since 2009 he's been working on this musical. He has poured so much into this and almost every lyric can be analyzed and has more than surface level meaning. Then, after all this writing process the man plays Hamilton himself every single night. But still when he talks about it he sounds as eager as he did from the very start.
Your Fave Is Problematic: Lin-Manuel Miranda
had the chance to rhyme “Lafayette” with “baguette” and didn’t take it
I would like to thank LMM not just for Hamilton but for giving us this gif before the election season:
things to scream during sex
BRAAAP BRAAPPPje m’appelle lafayette!werk!AWESOME, WOW!HERRCULLLESS MULLIGAN!!!i’m a general WHEEEEEEEEEEEEpop chicka poptake the bullets out ya gun!EV’RYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICAS FAVORITE FIGHTIN FRENCHMAN!
- Alexander Hamilton:the 2009 white house rap feat. everybody
- Aaron Burr, Sir:aaron burr doesn't wanna be your senpai alex
- My Shot:you know what this song is. everyone knows what this song is. don't act like you don't know what this song is.
- The Story Of Tonight:we might all literally die so let's drink and be bros
- The Schyuler Sisters:GIRL POWER!!! feat. bustles
- Farmer Refuted:ham's dog has more eloquence than samuel seabury
- You'll Be Back:george iii is literally the ex you hope never to date in the first place
- Right Hand Man:someone please give washington some help. no burr, not you