if you can’t love me at my bantu knots, you don’t deserve me at my twist out.
- Cleric:I toss the light-stone into the crypt! *Rolls 20*
- Me:You have spent entirely too much time skipping rocks, as such you rebound the rock against three pillars and two skeletons before it comes to a clean stop in the center of the room.
- Cleric:...So I can see them all?
- Fighter:I WANT TO SING 'EVERY TIME WE TOUCH' AS WE CHARGE INTO BATTLE!
- Me:You're not a bard, but screw it roll Performance.
- Fighter:OKAY. *Mediocre roll*
Fellas it's ok to compliment black women without expecting something in return......
……seriously try it, no hidden agenda, don’t ask for her number or if she got a boyfriend and especially if she has natural hair. “I must say, you’re a very beautiful woman”“Hello just wanna say that I love your natural hair”“Excuse me miss, but I couldn’t let you walk by without lettin...