- Frigga:Young man what do you think you're doing?
- Loki:Go away, I am trying to take over the mortals.
- Frigga:YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG MAN!
- Loki:You're not my real mom!
- Frigga:Oh really? And who changed your nappies? Who checked under your bed every night for bilgesnapes? Who let you cry on their shoulder for a week after you lost your stuffed puppy?
- Loki:MooooOOOOooooooom. You are embarrassing me in front of my soon to be peasants.
- Frigga:No, you are apologizing for the havoc you have caused and are coming home. And don't think I didn't hear what you said to that nice lady. Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap?
- Loki:Fine! I'm sorry.
So if Odin can see everything and Heimdall can see everything do they have long-distance stare-offs and just like, randomly crow triumphantly when they win but they’re all by themselves so they look like they’ve gone nuts
Howard Stark was a worse father than Odin. Pass it on.