keeping up with the american elections while not being american like
“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
Does anyone else with anxiety get that thing where you just want everything to be quiet and when it’s not, you just get really agitated, and people’s voices just start driving you insane?
i remember 2014 like it was yesterday.
- Guy on train:I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me:*turns up music*
- Guy:I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me:*takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy:Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy:Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door:Hey. Leave her alone.
Goals for 2015 Less being sorry More being naked More accepting of myself Less accepting of bullshit Less surviving More living
I’m going to make a youtube video entitled "Shit ALL men say” and it will consist only of the phrase “But not all men say that~!!” And then I’ll wait for men to stare at their keyboards in utter distress as they contemplate the paradox of their intense desire and desperation to inform me that not al...
I’m the type of person who holds on to ticket stubs and photos and presses flowers but never puts them into a scrapbook I just have them scattered everywhere which brilliantly illustrates how I’m a sentimental piece of shit who can’t put their life together
if you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why
If you’re not amazed by the stars on a clear night then we won’t work.
- my requirements for sleeping at night:is the pillow cool enough? are my legs positioned so they don't put too much weight on each other? are my arms tucked in nicely and not at odd angles? can I stop thinking about the day's events? is enough of my body out from under the blanket that I won't overheat? are my toes safely tucked in to hide them from monsters?
- my requirements for sleeping in the morning:is the surface vaguely horizontal and not made entirely out of hornets
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocri...
walking into the wrong class
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms