Oops I Did It Again (voice impression attempt)
Sam 'Apitong' Zabala
- good christian girl:*is paired with withdrawn goth boy for assignment* ugh i hope i stay on this trouble maker's good side :(
- good christain girl:*spots a book poking out of withdrawn goth boy's bag* hey what's that?
- withdrawn goth boy:*pulls out copy of romeo and juliet* oh yeah just some light reading i usually do in lunch.
- good christian girl:you.......like Shakespeare?
- withdrawn goth boy:[quotes some of the wherefore art thou romeo scene without looking at the book]
- good christian girl:that's incredible!
- withdrawn goth boy:yeah, i've always felt i've had a connection to romeo- as well as the protagonist of [another 9-11th grade mandatory reading book]
- good christian girl:yeah *slightly flustered* same here....
“Depression does not always mean Beautiful girls shattering at the wrists A glorified, heroic battle for your sanity Or mothers that never go...”
when you’re in your twenties and start to realise how young the protagonists of the novels you read are: