Male villains come in the following flavors: Mad scientist Hideous monster (usually male because of gender pronouns, not male animal characteristics) Greedy CEO Dark lord Corrupted by power Criminally insane Antivillain with an interesting backstory Somebody who uses their incredibly destructive pow...
- The Evil Queen:Something I want
- Gothel:My age
- Cruella:My favorite animal
- Jafaar:Three wishes I would make
- Ursula:My favorite song
- Maleficent:Something that makes me angry
- Hades:A goal for the future
- Madam Mim:My favorite color
Let's Talk About: Creating Villains
A villain (also known in film and literature as the “antagonist,” “baddie”, “bad guy”, “heavy” or “black hat”) is an “evil” character in a story, whether a historical narrative or, especially, a work of fiction. The villain usua...
“The most interesting villains are the ones who make us uncomfortable because we look at them and we recognize ourselves.”
I really love villains not in a ‘poor baby is so misunderstood’ way in a ‘your amorality is so fascinating and delicious’ way
On the one hand I’m like “female villain displaying lesbian tendencies wow what is this 1950s pulp fiction?” but on the other hand I’m like female villain displaying lesbian tendencies.
- Sassy Lady Villains:Aries, Leo, Libra
- Cocky Genius Villains:Gemini, Virgo, Aquarius
- Batshit Crazy Villains:Sagittarius, Capricorn, Scorpio
- Emotional Villains With Tragic Backstories:Taurus, Cancer, Pisces
The Villains of OUAT
Season 1: Fuck you Regina Season 2: Fuck you Cora Season 3a: Fuck you Pan Season 3b: Fuck you ZelenaSeason 4: Fuck you Snow Qu- WAIT NO WHAT, FUCK YOU RUMPLE YOU TRAITOROUS SLIME!