- One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the holy prophet Muhammad SAW as a gift. The holy prophet SAW ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself.
- He did not offer grapes to anyone present.
- The poor man who bought those grapes was very pleased and left.
- One of the companions asked, "O Prophet of Allah SAW ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any of us present?"
- The Holy Prophet SAW smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man.
- I thought to myself it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man, I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor old man."
- Such were the manners of this most noble Prophet of Allah SAW.
Ya Allah, whoever is reading this, remove sorrow & grief from their life, accept their Halal desires...