• andy dwyer •
  • Aries:"I'm fine. It's just that life is pointless, and nothing matters, and I'm always tired."
  • Taurus:"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
  • Gemini:"I am not crying, okay? I'm allergic to jerks!"
  • Cancer:"I tried to make ramen in the coffee pot and broke everything."
  • Leo:"I know what things are."
  • Virgo:"My whole life is a giant mess, and I love it."
  • Libra:"The show must go wrong."
  • Scorpio:"When they say 2% milk, I don't know what the other 98% is."
  • ...
your fave is problematic: andy dwyer
once forgot to brush his teeth for five weeksdidn’t actually sell his last car, just forgot where he parked itdoesn’t know who Al Gore is and at this point is too afraid to askdoesn’t know what the other 98% is in 2% milkwhen he was a baby his head was so big they did experiments on himonce threw be...
* gifs spoilers parks and recreation andy dwyer Ron Swanson *parks tv: parks and recreation c: ron swanson ron x andy c: andy dwyer ship: ron x andy
love couple cute couple girlfriend boyfriend and girlfriend boyfriend cute summer parks and recreation parks and rec andy dwyer april ludgate Andy april picnic tumblr couple andy and april april and andy girlfriend and boyfriend summer catalog parks and rec summer catalog parks and recreation summer catalog andy april april andy april ludgate and andy dwyer andy dywer and april ludgate april ludgate andy dwyer andy dwyer april ludgate
parks and recreation andy dwyer chris traeger
parks and rec l andy dwyer leslie knope
parks and recreation andy dwyer april ludgate
parks and recreation andy dwyer
* parks and recreation parks and rec andy dwyer
parks and recreation andy dwyer april ludgate
* Season 2 andy dwyer parksedit by stacy
parks and recreation andy dwyer april ludgate andy x april 2x23 :: the master plan
my gif mine parks and recreation parks and rec andy dwyer chris pratt Andy
mygifs spoilers parks and recreation parks and rec andy dwyer chris pratt same andy
mygif parks and recreation 1000 andy dwyer april ludgate april x andy parksedit torple werefoxstiles
parks and recreation andy dwyer april ludgate andy x april
parks and recreation parks and rec aubrey plaza andy dwyer april ludgate chris pratt Andy april
parks and recreation parks and rec andy dwyer chris pratt andy i love you
gif 1k m mg parks and recreation andy dwyer april ludgate andy x april parksedit claryherondales