- 1:Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2:Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3:Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4:Lineart or coloring?
- 5:Who/what inspires you?
- 7:Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8:Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9:Do you have any OCs?
ARTIST ALLEY STARTUP GUIDE
Hello! My name is Toril, or Starlock, and I’m an independent comic artist! In the past two years I’ve tabled at a number of extremely different conventions, including Boston Comic Con, Rhode Island Comic Con, Otakon Vegas, Anime Boston, Emerald City Comic Con, MoCCA Fest, TCAF, Anime NEX...
- Artist:I wanna draw.
- Artist:But I don't want to draw.
"ah yes let me start lining this piece" "thats not quite right lets try again" "are you serious" "fuckign—" “hOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE”
'I love your drawings your art is really good!!!' 'can you draw me :)'
“Nobody will ever love you as much as an artist can. On your worst days, they will find poetry in the knots of your hair.”
Artist Starter Pack