retitled ASOIAF novels:
Game of Thrones - Ned Stark Makes Poor Life Choices.A Clash of Kings - Theon Greyjoy Makes Poor Life Choices.A Storm of Swords - Robb Stark Makes Poor Life Choices.A Feast for Crows - Cersei Lannister Makes Poor Life Choices.A Dance With Dragons - Daenerys Targaryen Makes Poor Life Choices.The Winds...
btw asoiaf in one quote
“Some continued upward, and died. Some went downward, and died. Some stayed where they were. They died as well.”
Oh god I was reading EW’s description of what is going to happen in season three and this is what it said: A reluctant betrothal. A devastating imprisonment. A ferocious army. A debated sacrifice. A spy in love. An undead lord. An unexpected wedding.
1 blast for rangers returning 2 blasts for wildlings 3 blasts for the game of thrones fandom awakening
- George R.R. Martin:Look at your book
- Now back to me
- Now back to your book
- All your favorite characters are now corpses.
- Littlefinger:Hey Catelyn
- Littlefinger:How are you Catelyn
- Littlefinger:You're really pretty Catleyn
- Littlefinger:Can I hang out with you Catelyn
- Littlefinger:Look I fought a duel for your hand Catelyn
- Catelyn:Wow, Littlefinger, you're a great friend. Just like a little brother.
5 days until I become a Doctor Who blog again enjoy what time you have left motherfuckers.
“Brienne’s story is an adaptation of a traditionally male narrative, one that usually sidelines or victimises female characters. She swears f...”