- Aries:go into complete shut down mode, temporarily unwilling to talk to anyone or do anything
- Taurus:gets really angry and frustrated with everyone except for themselves at the moment
- Gemini:tries to talk about it like it's a funny passing thought but you can tell they really care a lot
- Cancer:stays really quiet and sullen, seemingly focused on their own little world
- Leo:often intense outbursts and sadness, tends to become overrun by their doubts
- Virgo:tries to put their energy into something else, but has a hard time and gets tired
- Libra:goes out with friends or watches a movie to try to get their mind off of it, or gets irritable
- Scorpio:goes completely missing for a while, just trying to soak everything in and deal with themselves
- Aries, Leo, Sagittarius:Drink more water // Work on your anger issues // Save more money // Exercise regularly // Procrastinate less // Take up a new hobby
- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn:Get out of your comfort zone more often // Quit a bad habit // Take more time to relax // Mentor someone // Go to more concerts // Start painting or drawing
- Gemini, Libra, Aquarius:Spend less time on social media // Judge people less // Don't spend so much money // Get more sleep // Reach out to an old friend // Drink more tea
- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces:Eat cleaner // Cut negative people out of your life // Go out more often // Learn a new language // Be more accepting // Get more organized
- Aquarius, Capricorn, Gemini, Libra, Scorpio, Taurus, Aries
- Capricorn, ARIES, Gemini, Leo, Libra
what the signs need in a significant other
aries: someone witty. someone who says it as it is. someone who they can aspire to be like. someone they can make laugh. someone who doesn’t take them for granted. taurus: someone who treats them like royalty. someone they want to buy things for. someone who is sensitive. someone who remembers their...
- Seems extroverted, is introverted:Gemini, Leo, Aquarius
- Seems introverted, is extroverted:Taurus, Capricorn, Pisces
- Seems introverted, is introverted:Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio
- Seems extroverted, is extroverted:Aries, Libra, Sagittarius
- What the fuck? NASA what the hell are you doing this is fucking stupid what about all of the things that you are FUCKING UP OH MY GOD:Aries, Libra, Aquarius
- Why is NASA talking about THE ZODIAC that's so UNSCIENTIFOC and astrology is BULLSHIT:Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn
- Like y'all need to chill:Cancer, Leo, Pisces
- What did NASA do:Taurus, Gemini, Sagittarius
I was the sun: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, PiscesShe was the moon: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, AquariusI was war: Aries, Gemini, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, AquariusShe was peace: Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, PiscesI was disaster: Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Sagitta...
- play with my hair:taurus, gemini, cancer, leo, libra, sagittarius, pisces
- don't touch me:aries, virgo, scorpio, capricorn, aquarius
Signs giving a presentation
Uhm, so stuff happened and it’s important because the teacher said so: Pisces, Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries*proudly* THE WAR OF 1812 BEGAN IN 1923. Oh wait..: Sagittarius, Gemini, Leo, Libra*talking very very fast*: fjdklfjskdfjsldfjslfjdl….Any questions?: Taurus, Scorpio, Virgo, Cancer
- Aries:gamer bf
- Taurus:nerdy bf
- Gemini:adorable positive bf
- Cancer:caring bf
- Leo:sporty bf
- Virgo:feminine bf
- Libra:hardworking bf
- Scorpio:tall w/ nice smile bf
The Signs and When They'll Meet Their Soulmate
2016: cancer, libra, pisces Already have: capricorn, aquarius, virgo 2020: leo, scorpio, gemini 2025: taurus, sagittarius, aries
- Aries Moon:people who have an aries moon really want to change the world in one way or another, and they value their passions over everything else. won't stop until they've gained some sort of recognition or praise for their hard work and their efforts
- Taurus Moon:people who have a taurus moon are almost indisputably the calmest, most serene individuals. they try their hardest to deal with their issues/problems in a smooth manner, without complications. super duper smart and tend to have agreeable opinions
- Gemini Moon:people who have a gemini moon usually possess overactive imaginations and find it rather difficult to focus on only one thing at a time. they have productive ambitions and love getting stuff done as quickly as possible. a lot of them prefer to follow daily routines
- Cancer Moon:people who have a cancer moon are the biggest softies in the whole galaxy. seriously so caring and affectionate; they look out for their closest friends and especially their beloved family members. they make others feel comfortable and let others vent to them (if they need to)
- Leo Moon:people who have a leo moon are comedic, first and foremost. a good majority of them seek approval from their peers and want to know and be told that their presence is greatly appreciated/admired. extremely entertaining and great conversationalists
- Virgo Moon:people who have a virgo moon are go-with-the-flow kind of individuals, and actually likes to live in the moment instead of preoccupying their minds with the past or the future. always gets things done and knows how to walk the talk. huge jokesters as well
- Libra Moon:people who have a libra moon make friends in a matter of seconds, wherever they go. others are drawn to their peaceful mindsets and the way they try their absolute best to keep situations lighthearted. their knowledge and quick wits are nothing short of charming
- Scorpio Moon:people who have a scorpio moon are often elusive and enigmatic. nobody truly knows what goes through the intricate minds of these particular beings. however, they are typically extraordinarily intelligent and they're able to keep secrets quite well
brutally honest: SCORPIO, aries, sagittarius, aquarius, gemininicely honest: libra, virgo, taurus, capricornsays what you wanna hear: PISCES, cancer, leo
“Impatient AF” Squad
- Aries:Challenges, taking risks, winning a bet, winning an argument, winning anything, competition, coming first in everything, excitement and adrenaline, being admired, being liked, having freedom to do whatever they like, feeling in control of their life, feeling like they have the world at their fingertips, spontaneity, adventure, an uncomplicated life.
- Taurus:A peaceful life, relaxation, tranquility, time to think things over, reliability, stability, dependability, having someone they know they can trust, working with your hands, being hands-on, taking things slow, good music, comfort food, luxury, beautiful surroundings, all of the good things in life, being in love.
- Gemini:Conversation, reading, writing, talking, being listened to, imagination, solving problems, playfulness, youthfulness, people with a sense of humor, being entertained, feeling curious, being told that you're interesting, being told that you're well-liked, variety, novelty, change, multi-tasking, light-heartedness, people who can have a good time.
- Cancer:Being told that you are appreciated, being told that you are loved and cared for, nurturing and helping others, depending on people loyal to you, revisiting an old friend, your family reaching out for you, the past, nostalgia, reading about historical figures, feeling safe, staying home, having a private sanctuary, soft kisses, warm hugs.
- Leo:Beauty, flattery, compliments, being the star of a show, receiving all the attention you'd like, extravagance, glamour, bright and bold colors, giving advice, playing the hero/heroine, protecting loved ones, loyalty, flirting and romance, being the best possible, having the best possible.
- Virgo:Being acknowledged as intelligent, being told that you are helpful, having someone notice things that seem effortless but really aren't, self-improvement, positive mantras, the concept of perfection, down-to-earth people, clean sheets, fresh scents, good books, deep thinking, the feeling of being understood, someone acknowledging your effort and hard work.
- Libra:Smoothing things over, living a laid-back life, avoiding drama, harmony between everyone, peace and quiet, relationships, romantic movies, being in love, playing the devil's advocate, picking arguments for fun, honesty, gentleness, kindness, beauty, the finer things in life, large parties, being respected instead of underestimated.
- Scorpio:Having someone that you can trust, having someone that you can tell all your secrets to, loyalty, devotion, sarcasm, discovering hidden things, late nights out, figuring out how other people work, psychology, kindness, softness, challenges, one-upmanship, being right, truthfulness, personal privacy, faithfulness.
- aries:freedom for Kesha
- taurus:freedom for Kesha
- gemini:freedom for Kesha
- cancer:freedom for Kesha
- leo:freedom for Kesha
- virgo:freedom for Kesha
- libra:freedom for Kesha
- scorpio:freedom for Kesha
The signs in 10 years
Aries: getting married Taurus: having a house full of pets Gemini: part of the FBICancer: going to a bunch of concerts Leo: broke and homeless Virgo: pole dancing Libra: prisonScorpio: drug addictSagittarius: probably a millionaireCapricorn: owns that corner store down your street Aquarius: famousPi...