(x) *finishes ME3 for the first time* … *starts up ME1*
(x) I think out of all the races in Mass Effect the Volus are my least favorite. I think there’s only one or two in the whole trilogy that isn’t whiny and cowardice. Does anyone actually like the Volus?
- me:*completes incredibly minor fetch quest*
- me:*goes to speak to every companion to see if they have new dialogue*
- What I say:how can I make a balanced party
- What I mean:who wants to come along with my LI and I
- what the dialogue option says:you're so cute!
- what it says if you choose it:it's so cute that you think living garbage like you even has the right to speak to me... frankly how dare you
"Hey I wonder what's happening on the Bioware forums!"
Who was your first Bioware love interest???
The plot of a Bioware game:
1. Fuck up everything 2. Befriend some misfits 3. Solve their life problems 4. Save the world
- bioware:so yeah we have some more gay and bi characters for this game
- straight men:i came out to have a good time and i’m honestly feeling so attacked right now.
- warden:*cricket noises*
- shepard:eat my entire ass
- hawke:i guess???
- inquisitor:oh i got a fucking opinion alright
if the warden showed up in the trespasser dlc and overheard Solas’ stupid plan
GameInformer: “What You Need To Know About Skyhold” OMG it sounds AWEEESOME
On Gaming's Gay Agenda
So I did a talk at GDC recently, wherein I discussed how issues of sexuality in BioWare games have tied into larger discussions of inclusivity in gaming: not only of our gay fans, but gamers of colour, women… any group that games are not traditionally aimed at. How inclusivity is not only a m...