I love the animation in Fullmetal Alchemist. I love how it can go from this to this and not seem odd at all
- Professor:Does everyone know what alchemy is?
- Me:Alchemy - the science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing.
- Professor:Right, exactly.
- Me:If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange, the basis of all alchemy. In accor-
- Professor:Okay, thank you.
- Me:There is a taboo among alchemists! Human transmutation is strictly forbidden, for what-
- Professor:We got it!
- Me:FOR WHAT COULD EQUAL THE VALUE OF A HUMAN SOUL?
if i lay here if i just lay here would you lie with me and marathon the extended edition lord of the rings trilogy