Someone bumped into my chair and I said sorry.
canadian status report on the apocolypse
midnight is approaching a single cry pierces the night the moose lord has fallen maple syrup supplies are running low igloos are melting everyone spontaneously forgets to write the letter “u” in “colour” the apocolypse has begun
- mom:hello son you need to put out the fancy dinner plates. i ordered some Chinese food and we will serve it on the plates so we can pretend i cooked
- son:of course mom, can u pass me the apple juice
- mom:of course son. be careful it is very spicy
- son:*sips juice* OH SUGAR U WERE RIGHT MOM THIS APPLE JUICE IS MUCH TOO SPICY
- dad:ha ha ha. wash it down with hot dogs, and all american tradition.
- son:thanks dad. hey, wanna play baseball with me after dinner?
- dad:we can't tonight, son. tonight is the night we are having our annual family photograph taken
- mom:i picked out matching sweaters for all of us including the dog.
Being a Canadian is confusing because you sound like an American, write like a Brit and throw in just enough French words to freak everyone out.