MOST TO LEAST LIKELY TO SURVIVE AN APOCALYPSE:
Gemini Aries Leo Capricorn Scorpio Sagittarius Aquarius Pisces Cancer Virgo Taurus Libra
- ♈ Aries:Nerves, hyperactivity, impulsivity, racing thoughts, insomnia, black and white thinking
- ♉ Taurus:Compulsivity, immoderation, hypersonmnia
- ♊ Gemini:Nerves, insomnia, unstable sense of self, emotional lability, racing/noisy thoughts, dissociation
- ♋ Cancer:Emotional Instability, co-dependency, violent mood swings, affect lability
- ♌ Leo:Histrionic tendencies, hyperactivity, negative voices, hysteria
- ♍ Virgo:Nerves, anxiety, racing thoughts, obsessive compulsive tendencies
- ♎ Libra:Co-dependency, anxiety, unstable sense of self, negative voices, hyperactivity/hypersomnia
- ♏ Scorpio:Emotional instability, violent mood swings, delusions of grandeur, self isolation, black and white thinking
Zodiac Mythical Races
So I saw a very interesting documentary on mermaids yesterday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPWHPyU1u4&feature=player_embedded#!) ^that’s the link if you want to see it. Anyway it got me thinking on which mythical race would fit each zodiac sign here’s what I got. Aries: Werewolves- also k...
Who is Seme? Uke?
Seme: Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Aries, Gemini, SagittariusUke: Pisces, Virgo, Libra, Cancer, Aquarius, Taurus
Zodiac Signs and Anger
Aries: This sign is ruled by fire and is cardinal, so it’s very easy for them to get riled up over even the smallest of things. Out of the entire zodiac, this sign is prone to the most frequent and violent outbursts. Because Aries are known as the “baby” of the zodiac, their sizzli...
- ♈ Aries:Aries fear that they don't fear 'fear'. Most of them are insightful enough to know they can leap head on into danger unnecessarily and spend half their life making up for the other half's mistakes
- ♉ Taurus:People will think they are boring. To make up for it they bake food or take people out because they are worried they alone aren't enough
- ♊ Gemini:Other people will see how internally wound up and vulnerable they are. How much they really need somebody there; no matter how independent they may seem. Needing another person at all scares Gemini
- ♋ Cancer:Having a volatile family life. Most Cancers fear divorce but also believe it will never happen to them
- ♌ Leo:People will tire of their theatrics and neediness and reject them entirely. That eventually people will give up on trying to assure them and cope with their drama
- ♍ Virgo:People will judge them and treat them differently if they are not at least fulfilling some purpose or use for being around
- ♎ Libra:They will be alone forever and unloved
- ♏ Scorpio:They will open up and share a secret to somebody, but be rejected / betrayed
- ♈♌♐ Fire Dominant:Self confident, impulsive, initiative, dominant, energetic, manic, independent, imaginative, creative, idealistic, stimulating, intense, inspiring
- ♈♌♐ Weak Fire chart:Demotivated, hypersomniac, lack of self confidence and assertion, tired, pessimistic, quiet, melancholy, isolated
- ♉♍♑ Earth Dominant Chart:Realistic, pedantic, compulsive, materialistic, grounded, rational, guarded, unemotional, thorough, stable, refined, orderly
- ♉♍♑ Weak Earth Chart:Impractical, disorganized, unstable, scattered, impulsive, changeable, indecisive, bad with finances, compulsive, can experience feeling 'out of their bodies'.
- ♊♎♒ Air Dominant Chart:Intellectual, knowledgable, rational, social, easy going, questioning, conceptual, can experience feeling 'out of their bodies', talkative, indecisive, unrealistic, curious, natural affinity for words and literacy
- ♊♎♒ Weak Air Chart:Disconnected, isolated, subjective, quiet minded, isolated, searching, simple, noncomplex
- ♋♏♓ Water Dominant Chart:Hyper sensitive, deep intuition, psychic talents, responsive, moody, empathetic, sentimental, concerned, personal, secretive, protective, imaginative, dreamy
- ♋♏♓ Weak Water Chart:Extreme difficulty expressing/interpreting emotions, detachment, dissociation, prone to manic and destructive outbursts (such as kicking in a door) then totally having no feelings. Unstable, unresponsive