- 3:3 Fears
- 4:3 things I love
- 5:4 turn ons
- 6:4 turn offs
- 7:My best friend
- 8:Sexual orientation
PS4 more like a $400 dollar kingdom hearts machine
- Tyrannosaurus rex:I had a dinosaur phase as a kid and all I remember from it is that this guy was a huge predator of death
- Stegosaurus:I had a dinosaur phase as a kid but I don't want to go with the obvious answer
- Triceratops:I hate T. rex and root for its enemies
- Velociraptor:Have you seen Jurassic Park? Jurassic Park is the shit. I love that movie. Dude let's go see Jurassic Park. Jurassic Park III was terrible why did they put feathers on the dinosaurs. Feathers make dinosaurs look terrible.
- Brontosaurus:I REALLY don't know anything about dinosaurs. Like nothing. At all.
- Apatosaurus:I know more about dinosaurs than the last guy but that's only cause I looked it up and found out Brontosaurus wasn't a real thing
- Spinosaurus:I loved Jurassic Park III. Spinosaurus is SO much better than T. rex and could totally beat it up in a fight. Wait it can swim now? Wait it mostly swam now? Wait what?
- Dilophosaurus:WOO SPITTING COBRA DINOSAUR wait that's not right?
Reblog if you Skype as your muse
and you’re willing to RP over Skype if a partner drops you an ask :)
- Benedict Cumberbatch:How shall we make them swoon today?
- Tom Hiddleston:Our dashing good looks and undeniable charm?
- Benedict:We used those methods yesterday.
- Tom:They worked yesterday.
- Benedict:Fair point. Are you sure this won't kill them though?
- Tom:Oh, I'm sure it will. But I DO WHAT I WANT.
- Me:I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF CAR THAT IS OKAY I DON'T KNOW CARS
- Me:LOOK THERE GOES A 1967 CHEVY IMPALA
i’d like to thank the academy for how damn fine ezra koenig looks tonight
- ghost:hamlet your uncle killed me so can you kill him
- hamlet:sure dad i'm on it
- hamlet:(acts strangely)
- hamlet:(writes part of a play)
- hamlet:(kills the wrong guy)
- ghost:jfc son just kill him already
- hamlet:okay okay fine i'll do it
- hamlet:(gets kidnapped by pirates)
If you assign every English letter a number value (ie: A=1, Z=26) then somewhere within the number pi is your entire life, including all the thoughts you’ve ever had, will have, and didn’t know you had. Your childhood, career, and eventual anticlimactic death are all there, supporting th...
- Me:*gets stabbed*
- Me:mmmm whatcha say