When you say "me gusta" in actual conversation
Friends that use tumblr: Friends that dont use tumblr: “Why are you speaking spanish?”
- Blaine:Is that, is that a bear I'm hiding behind?
- Finn:No, no. It's bush.
- Blaine:It looks like a bear.
- Finn:It's not a bear. It's a bush.
- Rory:*whispers* Maybe a shrub?
- Sam:What's the difference between a shrub and a bush?
19 Conversation Techniques
Synthesizing: “So it seems like there are really three different issues going on here, which are…” Summarizing, which is what many people do, is boring and tedious to the other person. Synthesizing shows you are listening but goes further and adds value through big-picture thinking. Active listen...
- i work at a halloween haunted house park
- Guy who works in a haunted house:The best part about working in the haunted house is when girls go under the black-light.
- Me:Yeah? Why's that?
- Guy:If they're wearing a white bra, you can see it glow! Haha like why would you wear a white bra to this place?
- Me:i dont get it
- Guy:you can see their bras. Its funny.
- Me:did you not know girls wear bras? Did you not know girl's have breasts?
- brain:tell these people extremely intimate and personal things about yourself and your past
- Guy 1:Oh come on you know how it works in my family bro...
- Guy 2:You had my dick in your mouth less than 20 minutes ago so don't you dare bro me Henry.
Frank Iero's Actual Conversation Tweets
- friend:hey, how are you?
- me:well you'll be excited to know that otp#342 looked at each other last episode so things are really looking up
I’m having a conversation with one of my friends and I ask him, “What defines you?” and he responded with, “Nothing. A definition excludes the possibility for change.” This is one of the best responses I’ve ever received to any of my questions.
- Me:*smiles at phone*
- Mom:a boy?
- Me:a fanfiction