- otp:[insults each other]
- me:be still my beating heart
Mark & Jackson's 3 Languages Convo
god bless the rt salute stream
Convo with a thot: Volume #1
Me: Hey wyd her: babysitting these bad ass kids Me: damn whos kids are they ? Her: they mine Me: bitch thats not babysitting thats called parenting
- Dad:hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me:contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad:anything at all?
- Me:uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Me:Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad:Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Him:I will never get tired of you, I promise.
- Her:No, don't promise me that because you don't know yet what it's like to stay with me. You are not aware of my mood swings, of how often I degrade myself or blame myself for being left behind all the time. You have not been exposed to my dark side, that side of me which eats up all the happiness I am bound to feel, that side of me which leaves me empty and hollow inside every night. You don't know how depressed I am, or how often I struggle to not become a burden to the few people who managed to stay even if it hurts them, even if it's hard. I am a difficult person to deal with. I mess everything up every time. I shut people out. I push them away. So stop telling me all those promises because even I get tired of myself sometimes. What kind of assurance can you guarantee me that you won't?