- Dad:hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me:contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad:anything at all?
- Me:uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Me:Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad:Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- (Names have been altered slightly, just in case.)
- Josie:I have a new crusshhhhh
- Matt:Me too! On a boy!
- Pearl:You're a boy with a crush on a boy?
- Matt:Yeah he's really cute.
- (pause for a bit)
- Matt:Boys can like boys. I just an't marry him because boys can't marry boys.
baby steps to learning to love yourself : - look in the mirror everyday and say “wow i’m super cute” - drink lots of h20 - wear whatever you’d like and don’t let anyone stop you - ignore the scale - eat lots of strawberries - spend time with nature - do things that make YOU feel g...
- other people's followers:you're so pretty!
- other people's followers:date me?
- other people's followers:hello
- other people's followers:your blog is flawless!
- other people's followers:I love you!
- other people's followers:you have a great taste in music!
- other people's followers:how was your day?
- other people's followers:you're awesome!
my aesthetic is elizabeth swann making out with jack sparrow and snarling as she handcuffs him to the black pearl and leaves him to be devoured by the kraken and the look of pride and admiration he gives her as she abandons him to his death
overhearing a conversation about pokemon more like