- Me:Okay, so I would identify as bisexual.
- Dad:And that means you would have a male partner.
- Dad:Or a female partner.
- Dad:And that means you're bi.
- Dad:So that means if you don't find a partner you're on standbi?
- Dad:hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me:contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad:anything at all?
- Me:uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Me:Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad:Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Boy 1:That's a GIIIIIIIIRRRL lunchbox!
- Boy 2:So what?! It's still going to hurt if i hit you with it!
When you plan a convo in your head and the other person doesn’t follow the script ??????????????????...
Cuddle weather? Fuck that. It’s hickey season. You can hide anything behind a large scarf.
- Student:can I forfeit math and learn two or three languages instead
- Student:it'll actually apply to my life
- American School System:you have to learn math
- Student:I know basic math and algebra
- American School System:because you'll all becoming engineers
- American School System:all of you
- American School System:you need math
- American School System:for engineering
baby steps to learning to love yourself : - look in the mirror everyday and say “wow i’m super cute” - drink lots of h20 - wear whatever you’d like and don’t let anyone stop you - ignore the scale - eat lots of strawberries - spend time with nature - do things that make YOU feel g...
me on the internet: hey sistren, spill that tea henny, kiiiiii, omg YAAAAASS kween!!, slay!!! nnnnnnme in real life:hey man, what’s up dude, yeah i’m doing good, how about you bro?, nice, cool