Cross Out What You've Done
Cross out what you’ve done: Appearance I have/had piercings besides the ears. I want piercings besides the ears. I have a scar. I tan easily. I wish my hair was a different color. I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. I have/want a tattoo. I can be self-conscious about my appear...
cross out the things you've done
Graduated high school. Kissed someone.Collected something really stupid.Smoked a cigarette. Got so drunk you passed out.Rode every ride at an amusement park.Gone to a rock concert.Helped someone.Gone fishing.Watched four movies in one night.Gone long periods of time without sleep.Lied to someone. Sn...
- Issac Newton:Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest, chickens in motion tend to cross roads.
- Darwin:Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically dispositioned to cross roads.
- Albert Einstein:Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
- Heisenberg:Because the chicken is moving very fast, you can either observe the chicken or you can measure its speed, but you cannot do both.
- Jean Foucault:It didn’t. The rotation of the earth made it appear to cross.
- Galileo:To get a better look at the stars.
- Ohm:There was more resistance on this side of the road.
- Pascal:It was pressured to cross the road.