Disneyland & you
- Many guests who visit with characters merely walk up, get their book signed, take a photo and walk away. The average time a guest spends with a character is less than one minute. They are missing out on some great fun. Characters are always ready to play with the guests and may need a simple prodding to do so.
- What to say to characters:
- Ask Ariel if you can become a mermaid
- Army man:
- Ask Green Army to march with you then pose with a great salute
- Ask Aurora if she likes to takes naps.
Tokyo Disneyland gets the best stuff.Even in their hotels!Look at their new Pixie Hollow rooms!And the Alice in Wonderland rooms!and the beauty and the beast rooms!BONUSCONCEPT ART FOR THE FUTURE CINDERELLA ROOMS!COMING MARCH 18, 2015SOURCE : (X)