- The First Doctor:The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.
- The Second Doctor:Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure.
- The Third Doctor:Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- The Fourth Doctor:You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
- The Fifth Doctor:An apple a day keeps the... Ah, never mind.
- The Sixth Doctor:Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.
- The Seventh Doctor:Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.
- The Eighth Doctor:I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
“We don’t film in chronological order so the last shot we filmed was me, Matt and Arthur going into the TARDIS. Then Matt closed the door for...”
March 30th - new series of Doctor Who April 23rd - Seen the Silence Day - draw tally marks on your body May 11th - Doctor Who is Real Day - leave little messages and notes to the Doctor out in public places everywhere you can.
- 9th Doctor:I don't do families
- 11th doctor:ALL THE PONDS IN THE TARDIS!!
everytime I see this gif: i read it in the doctor’s voice in my head :3 oh and these too: