“I tried bulimia once There’s nothing quite as lovely as a thoughtful message from someone who understands: “Sorry you’re going through thi...”
If you’re battling an eating disorder right now, I just want to say, you fight, warrior.way to go. this is probably the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. You are beating an illness that tells you to do the opposite of what you need for survival. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING THAT IS? ...
“The fact that you were essentially dead does not register until you begin to come alive.”
- daily reminder:the more calories you eat the faster your body can fix itself
- daily reminder:if you're not recovering from your eating disorder you're dying from it
- daily reminder:numbers can not measure your worth
- daily reminder:food tastes way better than skinny feels
- daily reminder:love and appreciate your body because its the only one you have
- daily reminder:accept the things you can not change
- daily reminder:recovery ends in self love
- daily reminder:treat yo self
- Anorexia:You can lose so much weight.
- Me:Well... sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not.