- Me:So, let's say that you're at school and you see a guy you know. I mean, you guys talk every once in a while and he's pretty cool, but you're not like friends or anything. You just talk to him every once in a while.
- Guy Friend:What's his name?
- Me:I don't know. Frank?
- Guy Friend:No.
- Me:Okay, fine. His name is Will. Okay?
- Guy Friend:I don't think it really suits him, but okay.
- Me:...So anyway, you're at school during lunchtime and you see Will. So, you notice Will's not eating anything. That's when you realize that Will has no lunch, no money for lunch, and no way of getting either. He's just sitting there like he normally would. He's not acting any differently and he's not asking anyone for anything. Not money, not a fry, not even a salt packet, but you know he's gotta be hungry. So, what do you do?
- Guy Friend:Do I have any money?
“The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, s...”