- The First Doctor:The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.
- The Second Doctor:Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure.
- The Third Doctor:Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- The Fourth Doctor:You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
- The Fifth Doctor:An apple a day keeps the... Ah, never mind.
- The Sixth Doctor:Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.
- The Seventh Doctor:Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.
- The Eighth Doctor:I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
Top 3 ?#?DoctorWho? quotes I relate to the most: 1. “I’m being extremely clever up here, and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point of having you all?” 2. “You have access to the greatest source of knowledge in the universe.” “Well, I...
- First Doctor:We can't change history, not one line!
- Second Doctor:Nope, Still not changing history. The consequences are just too terrible to even consider it.
- Third Doctor:I'll introduce Time Lord technology to the 1970s, but only if I'm in charge and it's kept secret.
- Fourth Doctor:I'm not changing history, I'm repairing it.
- Fifth Doctor:I wish I could change history, but it would cause a paradox.
- Sixth Doctor:Maybe just one little change. As long as it doesn't disrupt the web of time.
- Seventh Doctor:I don't need to change history. I wrote it.
- Eighth Doctor:What's the worst that could happen? *Universe implodes*
“John Hurt’s Doctor doesn’t use the title, therefore he’s in his 12th body but [Matt Smith is] the Eleventh Doctor. However, there is no such...”