“Too often people think of exercise in black or white categories: “thirty minutes” or “no minutes.” In reality, any minutes of movement are b...”
Exercises to do with an Exercise Ball:
Shoulder Back Extension: Lateral Flex: Alternating Crunch: Squeeze Twist Crunch: Alternating Full Sit-Up: Arm Side Lift: Outward Kicks: Arm Front-Back Lift: Alternating Leg Bridge: Alternating Leg Pull-In:
A Simple Cardio Workout!
Hamstring Toe Touch (to warm-up stretch) 30 seconds to the left, 30 seconds straight to the middle, 30 seconds to the right: 30 High Knees: 30 Air Bike Crunches: 30 Mountain Climbers: 20 ‘Double Crunches’: (Sit-Ups, basically) 15 Burpees: 40 Jumping Jacks: 20 Push-Ups with Rotatio...
My philosophy on exercise
- other fitblrs:ate like 120 grams of protein today!
- me:I had an egg
- other fitblrs:went on a 20 mile run!
- me:wait what
- other fitblrs:had three pounds of veggies!
- me:I only own about 2 vegetables
- other fitblrs:and hey look at this insanely long post of all these exercises I did today, earning 10,000 fitocracy points!
- me:curls into a ball