Six words you NEVER say to a fangirl
- Me:Wow Doctor Who is quite a good programme
- Me:Wow Doctor Who is a real good programme
- Me:WHAT THE!? ROSE NO.
- Me:HE'S REGENERATING! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT.
- Me:Oooh. David Tennant.
- Me:ROSE AGAIN NO WHY?
- Me:I'm sobbing.
- Me:David Tennant has been the Doctor for so long. I hope he stays forever.
If anybody ever makes you feel bad about fan fiction remind them that Wicked is basically a Wizard of Oz college AU and it’s a best selling novel and one of the most popular musicals on Broadway
This is a big challenge that I made for the summer holiday, even though there are already a lot of these challenges. You don’t have to do them all or that many at each category (or you can do more at each category because you want more of them). It’s a lot and it will probably take ages ...
- ADVANTAGE:you gain more friends
- DISADVANTAGE:but at the same time you lose some friends. those friends who doesnt have the same interest of music like you
- ADVANTAGE:you learn how to save money
- DISADVANTAGE:you learn how to spend your saved money nonstop
- ADVANTAGE:you learn another language
- DISADVANTAGE:your first language becomes bad
- ADVANTAGE:you find your true love
- DISADVANTAGE:but you cant obviously be with him
Doctor Who Fangirl Problem:
Realizing that no sane person will ever understand your need to get married on June 26.
"I’m scared of everything. And I’m crazy. Like maybe you think I’m a little crazy, but I only ever let people see the tip of my crazy iceberg. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and socially inept, I’m a complete disaster.” -Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
when you say rose and jack i dont know whether titanic, homestuck or doctor who
Sticks and stones may break your bones but TV shows and books will crush your soul into a million pieces