yo like old people give our generation so much shit for being rude and disrespectful butin my 5 years of working at a fast food restauranti have never once, not ONCE, been abused or spoken rudely to for any reason by a young person.You know who yells at me when the restaurant is busy and their order...
- mom (raising her voice slightly so she can speak to my dad down at the other end of the grocery store aisle):do you guys want any chips?
- dad (at full volume):I'M ALWAYS A SLUT FOR DORITOS
- me on a date:so how do you feel about feminism
- them:not happy with it to be honest
- me, shoving breadsticks into my purse:sorry i have to -
- them:i feel like most feminist spaces still aren't inclusive enough of women of colour, trans women, lbpq women, women with disabilities,
- me, slowly returning breadsticks:go on
You would think that teenagers would be the most rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.