- Fan:What's a secret about you that no one else knows?
- Ed Sheeran:I had a really, really, really bad stutter when I was little. I had a birthmark on my eye and they had to laser it off and they didn't use anesthetics so it like messed up with my nervous system and stuff. I had a really heavy stutter so I'd be talking like this- and I've still got like hints of it but- erm I'd be talking like this and literally not be able to get words out. PLUS I had quite bad eye sight so I had big, blue NHS specs. PLUS I was ginger. PLUS I didn't have a growth spurt until quite late on so I was very small. So from the age of 6 to about 11- OH and I erm had a perforated eardrum so I had to wear this weird kinda hat.
- Radio Station Interviewer:How did you become a musician?!
- Ed Sheeran:Well this is the thing, this is what I wondered. From the age of 6 to 11 no one would want to hang with that kind of kid.. that was weird.
- Ed Sheeran:So I think God looked down and said I think you need some help getting laid. Here's a guitar.
- Ed:can we get it silent? and if the person beside you is talking just stroke them gently until they stop.
- Bitch:I LOVE YOU ED
- Ed:someone stroke that woman
White lips Pale face Breathing in COCAINE BECAUSE THE SONG IS ABOUT DRUGS
“Maybe she had it wrong all this time and her empty heart could never be filled by his ingenious broken spirit. Maybe this yearning had nothi...”