are you an a ‘burn’ cryer, a ‘stay alive (reprise)’ cryer, an ‘it’s quiet uptown’ cryer, or a ‘who lives, who dies, who tells your story’ cryer?
Hamilton the Musical giveaway!
Hello everyone! It was been a while since I did a giveaway. With all this excitement about Hamilton, I thought it was a great time to do a new one. I will randomly choose 5 winners who I will send one of the prizes shown bellow of their choosing from the Hamilton Merchandise site. That’s right! You ...
if youre obsessed with a dead immigrant politician/treasury secretary that’s over 200 years old and you know it clap your hands
- What she says:I'm fine.
- What she means:Lin Manuel Miranda spent a year writing one song. A year trying to put himself into a dead founding father's brain, changing his vocab, playing with rhyme scheme, with meaning, and with the motivation and thoughts Hamilton had. Since 2009 he's been working on this musical. He has poured so much into this and almost every lyric can be analyzed and has more than surface level meaning. Then, after all this writing process the man plays Hamilton himself every single night. But still when he talks about it he sounds as eager as he did from the very start.
Imagine streaming Hamilton live from the stage in NY to movie theatre’s across America for 1 night. It would be legendary & raise crazy money. And also, PLEASE
- every adult character to harry potter:dying is easy, young man. living is hard.
- harry potter:yes, i'm aware but thanks.
I would like to thank LMM not just for Hamilton but for giving us this gif before the election season:
Girls don’t want boys, girls want an all-expense-paid trip to New York City and tickets to see Hamilton.
I’m a slut for reoccurring musical themes in musicals.
- Jefferson:Hey, remember that time you dared me to start a two-party system?
- Washington:No, I said, "Jefferson, don't start a two-party system," and you said, "Don't tell me what to do, Washington." And then you started a two-party system.