As Remus Lupin once said, “Eat. You’ll feel better.”
The biggest problem with the Harry Potter movies…how do I put this?They substituted too many original book scenes with new scenes but those new scenes did nothing to add to the atmosphere of Harry Potter. If anything, it ruined the atmosphere. And you’re left wondering why they had to add tho...
i have a headcanon that after the second wizarding war, muggle technology got sort of integrated into hogwarts to allow closer communication with muggle friends and familyso they have like phones and stuff to use to call homelittle daisy dursley calls home on her first day of schoolDaisy: “Daddy, I ...
- Harry Potter:Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger:What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley:Something you're afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood:One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley:Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can't do any, what's the best one you've seen?
- George Weasley:What is the best prank you've ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom:Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy:Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?