As Remus Lupin once said, “Eat. You’ll feel better.”
No one loves Harry Potter more than ABC family
It’s Christmas??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!! It’s the Fourth of July??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!! It’s Easter??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!! It’s Memorial Day??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!! It’s President’s Day??? HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!! It’s November??? HARRY POTTER WEE...
- Accio:Brings an object to you
- Aguament:i Creates a gush of water from the tip of the spell caster’s wand
- Alohomora:Opens locks
- Aparecium:Makes invisible ink become visible
- Avada Kedavra:The Unforgivable Curse; Kills your opponent; taken from “Abra Cadabra”
- Avifors:Turns things into birds
- Avis:Makes birds fly out of the end of your wand
- Bombarda:Causes a small, locally contained explosion. To make a bigger explosion, one could use “bombarda maxima”
- Harry Potter:Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger:What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley:Something you're afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood:One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley:Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can't do any, what's the best one you've seen?
- George Weasley:What is the best prank you've ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom:Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy:Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
But really can you imagine how much fun Harry would have had with an animagus as a father? James giving little five year old Harry stag-rides on his back prancing along in the backyard, James going to “mow the lawn” and then Harry looks out his window and dies of laughter when he sees a ...