“We started out the hour with happy thoughts and heart-pounding excitement. This was it. This was our moment. After nine years of slap bets, ...”
- Ted:And that kids is how met your mother.
- Penny:That was sweet dad.
- Luke:Yeah that was a pretty nice story.
- Ted:I'm glad you liked it, 'cause I know I certain- oh wow is that the time? I gotta go. See you guys soon. Love you! (Exits)
- Penny:Oh my god...
- Luke:I thought it was never going to end!
- Penny:I know right? Why was it so long?
- (Enter Tracy, off camera)
- Ross:Did she get off the plane?
- Rachel:I got off the plane… but died after 15 years of beautiful marriage you’re free to re-marry Carol who btw is not a lesbian now it was just a phase. Lol. Bury me in Prada. bye.
Raise your hand if you have been personally victimized by the writers of How I Met Your Mother
“The Mother’s true love has always been her late boyfriend. Ted’s true love has always been Robin. In the end, they both ended up...”
A detailed bullet point list of why everyone is angry about the How I Met Your Mother finale, for those of you who are lost and/or confused. Ted started out the show as the nice guy who was friendzoned by the hot girl (AKA, Robin.) Throughout the course of the show, Ted learned how to just be FRIEN...