- Homophobic Person:My favorite food is pizza!
- Homosexual Person:Cool! My favorite food is pasta!
- Bisexual Person:I like both!
- Pansexual Person:Hey guys, I don't have a favorite! I'll pretty much eat what tastes good to me.
- Asexual Person:I like the way food looks and smells more than the way it tastes.
- Homophobic Person:whAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHY ISN'T PIZZA YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.
“Homophobia isn’t the same as heteronormativity, at all, and I think that heteronormativity can be harder to fight because it’s so subconscio...”
serious post time you have never been killed for being straight you have never been beaten up for being straight you have never been kicked out of your house for being straight you have never told you are just going through a phase for being straight you have never had to defend your own sexuality t...
things that are NEVER said when people think a het pairing will become canon: "why do you have to sexualize everything?" "you just want to see them fuck" "you’re disrespecting the actors" "you’re delusional" "no one wants to see that" "they should leave it purely ambiguous and subt...
“But when you say that the loudest homophobes are closeted LGBT folks, you erase the fact that the vast, vast majority of homophobia doesn’t ...”
- straight people:bromance
- straight people:because you know what there needs to be a word for? straight men's platonic, nonsexual, completely no-homo, special relationships with each other. you can't call them mere friendships.
- aromantic and asexual people:*come up with terms to refer to their own actual platonic and/or nonsexual intimate relationships because a society centered around hetero romance and sex gives them no language to describe themselves*
- straight people:you can't just make up words. just say friendship.
“I don’t really care what you tell your adopted daughter. Why don’t you just tell her the same thing you’ve been telling her the last eight y...”
why does our generation even have homophobia, racism and prejudice? we were brought up on teletubbies for christ’s sake ?
my dad’s husband got his marriage equality stickers ripped off his window and his car keyed all the way around the other day so dont fucking tell me straight people are oppressed when this kind of shit happens
"i’m not homophobic i just think that it’s wrong!" i’m sorry what the fuck do you think homophobia is
SO APPARENTLY THE GROSS SUPER-DISCRIMINATORY HOMOPHOBIC KANSAS BILL DIDN’T PASS I WANNA THROW A PARTY ABOUT THIS
do Not post pictures of gay couples online without consent ive seen people do it and its Not A Good Thing because a. you could out a closeted teenager who needs to stay closeted b. youre fetishising gay people c. its a VIOLATION OF THEIR PRIVACY
"Not all homophobes are bad people!" Yes they are. They are and I hate them
- Straight Boy:Hey sexy, nice tits ;)
- Woman:Leave me alone
- Straight Boy:Smh women need to learn how to take a compliment..
- Gay Guy:Hey there handsom-
- Straight Boy:EUW FUCKING GAY you pervert fag! disgusting!
Um… unpopular opinion maybe, but you know what makes me really uncomfortable and feels sorta out of line? When people turn like violent homophobia into bi erasure. Like when someone goes “I want all gays to die lets lock up homosexuals” and people on here go “not only is this homophobic, it’s also ...
the bury your gays trope actually originated with the relaxing of film censorship codes in the late 1950s which allowed depictions of homosexuality but only within a “proper moral context,” i.e., by illustrating that homosexuality is immoral and anti-social, and punishing gay characters with death, ...