Horoscope - April 27 2015
Aries Horoscope(Mar 21 – Apr 19)It’s prudent to look before you leap while the dramatic Leo Moon amplifies your tendency to act spontaneously. Your sharp instincts usually steer you well, but an irrepressible desire to express your independence might lead you astray today. If a friend or cowor...
- Aries:Most Likely To Own A Bookstore
- Taurus:Most Likely To Have A Profession Involving Music
- Gemini:Most Likely To Throw Stupid College Parties
- Cancer:Most Likely To Get Drunk and Then Regret It
- Leo:Most Likely To Crash A Wedding
- Virgo:Most Likely To Cheer You Up
- Libra:Most Likely To Come Out As Gay
- Scorpio:Most Likely To Try Crazy Diets Every Month
You are not screaming into the void in vain. The void is just practicing active listening and wants you to let it all out without feeling like it is judging or trying to speak over you
The season of scorpio is upon us. There is nowhere to run. There is nowhere to hide. You must accept your fate
“Aries: At some point, you have to open up again. You have to stop pushing everyone who tried to get close to you away, because while you lik...”
“Aries - it’s okay if you learn how to love others before you learn how to love yourself; you are worthy of love whether or not you ...”
“Aries: You will eventually have to trust someone and let them in. Taurus: You’re not forgiving them for them, you’re doing it s...”
Reblog this with ur sign, first name, and favorite colour in the tags I’m doing an experiment
The Zodiac Signs and Commitment
Aries Signs: These people are big flirts when they’re single, but once they find that special someone, they’re committed to that person and that person only. If you’re looking to keep them around, keep the relationship fun and exciting. Don’t develop too many routines. Taurus Signs: A Taurus is not...
- Taurus, Aries, Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo.
The signs as our favorite out-of-context x-files screen-caps.
The signs as Britney with Starbucks
- Aquarius:There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus. Fill that void in your pathetic life by playing Whack-A-Mole seventeen hours a day.
- Pisces:Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola virus. You are the true Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at work say.
- Aries:The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in your colon. Trade toothbrushes with an albino dwarf, then give a hickey to Meryl Streep.
- Taurus:You will never find true happiness - what you gonna do, cry about it? The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.
- Gemini:Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence. Your love life will run into trouble when your fiancee hurls a javelin through your chest.
- Cancer:The position of Jupiter says you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud. Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test.
- Leo:Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's face, oh no. Eat a bucket of tuna-flavored pudding, then wash it down with a gallon of strawberry Quik.
- Virgo:All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except for you. Expect a big surprise today when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.
“APRIL HOROSCOPES Aries, survival is worth celebrating. Taurus, it is okay to leave with a different person than the one who brought you he...”
“Aries - stop writing to people who don’t deserve it. Taurus - you have spent a year loving people who ask everything of you and ...”
- Sings really well:Cancer, Libra, Pisces
- Can't sing but does it anyways:Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius
- Gets annoyed when other people sing:Aries, Taurus, Capricorn
- Sings well but is super shy about it:Virgo, Scorpio, Aquarius