- me:*owns 264 unread books*
- me:*buys 17 new books*
- me:*rereads harry potter*
what i really like is how every single parental figure harry has had (besides his dead parents) has been shown to be incredibly flawed. this is something that you rarely see in any book, let alone a children’s series. you have hagrid who loves harry so so so much but also isnt the smartest of ...
becauseimdivergent: *reads the last line again* *closes the book* *deep sigh* *screams* *throws book out the window* *jumps out the window after it* *writhes in pain while clutching the book* *cries and rocks it back and forth* *puts it back down on the shelf* *deep breath* *calls frien...
you know it’s a good book when you forget to look at the page numbers
- elementary school:reads at a middle school level
- middle school:reads at a high school level
- high school:reads at a college level
- college:re-reads Harry Potter