Everyone says they was to see Cap pick up Thor’s hammer in AoU, but everyone knows that Cap’s a good guy. No, what I want is for Natasha to pick it up. In the heat of battle, and it lands beside her, and she gets cornered so she grabs for a piece of debris to attack with and she just swings it compl...
Out there somewhere there’s a universe where season 9 went right. Where Cas first sat at the side of the road and watched the misty sun rise on his tired human face, where he screwed up using a microwave and Sam rescued him, where he marvelled at the growth of facial hair and Dean chuckled and...
When you have a lot of feelings about the book you just ended
And you’re like:
The thing that hurts the most about Richard Griffiths passing away is the realization that most of us will probably outlive Jo Rowling and most of the HP cast. We’ll wake up one day, a day like any other, and hear about the death of a person that is practically immortal in our memory. Someone ...
- So basically there are four types of DIRECTIONERS
- The Motherly Ones:"Oh my babies stop growing please you precious children."
- The Savages:"OMFG FUCK ME NOW. RIGHT HERE. I'M READY."
- The Cryers:"Nothings fine I'm - *uncontrollable sobbing*"
- and The Angry Ones:"Fml. I hate this fucking boyband."
- But then we have us Larry Shippers who are somehow all four. At the same time.
- Larry Shippers:"Harry and Louis my loves I'll stand by you forever #bravery. But seriously JUST FUCK ALREADY. AND FOR CHRISTS SAKE TAPE IT PLEASE. Wait can I be invited? Holy shit my feels Larry threesome someone write a fic. Omg more matching tattoos I just *cries* no stop Louis dont look at him like that! *cries more* height differen- FUCK THIS. FUCK YOU TWO I HATE YOU. STUPID FUCKING PERFECT ADORABLE BOYFRIENDS I'M SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT BYE.
one of the best things about marvel is that they acknowledge that sometimes the heroes will develop things such as PTSD and severe anxiety due to things they’ve done to save people, but they also show that it doesn’t stop them from being good people, or stop them from being any less impo...