It’s officially Thanksgiving in the USA
Time to smell the gravy, marvel at your auntie’s pretty place-settings, and listen to the 5edgy9me once-a-year intellectuals crawling out of their local Starbucks like zombies from the damn grave, moaning C̪̹͉͔͔̳̕h͈̼̯̥̭̗̍̒ͧ͟ṙ̠͍̹̈̄̈́͗ͥ̅͟i͎s̸̭̣̬̼͚͊̊ͨͬ̈́̅̚t͍͌̏̏͐͞o͈̐̉̓͐̅p̮̞͟h̦e̶͌ͪr̬̻̩͕̱̎̌ͩ͗ ̐̔͏͕̲͉̺͕Ċ́̊...
“I wasn’t insane until someone touched my heart.”
- Charming:Our memories. They're gone.
- Belle:Alright everyone. Pull out your daily journals that we've been keeping since we had that pre-mission conference about how mass amnesia seems to happen to us on a bi-monthly basis.
- Regina:You know, I thought this was a dumb plan but here it is, paying off.
- Henry:Can you imagine if we all had to go through this "we have amnesia, how did we get here" thing again? That would be ridiculous.
- Hook:Aye. So it's a good thing we've taken steps to deal this very frequent occurrence in our lives. Good work, team.