- otp:[insults each other]
- me:be still my beating heart
- Him:I will never get tired of you, I promise.
- Her:No, don't promise me that because you don't know yet what it's like to stay with me. You are not aware of my mood swings, of how often I degrade myself or blame myself for being left behind all the time. You have not been exposed to my dark side, that side of me which eats up all the happiness I am bound to feel, that side of me which leaves me empty and hollow inside every night. You don't know how depressed I am, or how often I struggle to not become a burden to the few people who managed to stay even if it hurts them, even if it's hard. I am a difficult person to deal with. I mess everything up every time. I shut people out. I push them away. So stop telling me all those promises because even I get tired of myself sometimes. What kind of assurance can you guarantee me that you won't?
Convo with a thot: Volume #1
Me: Hey wyd her: babysitting these bad ass kids Me: damn whos kids are they ? Her: they mine Me: bitch thats not babysitting thats called parenting
- person:u wanna fight me?!?!
- me:no i want to weep quietly in my blankets because nothing is real and we are all imaginary beings
baby steps to learning to love yourself : - look in the mirror everyday and say “wow i’m super cute” - drink lots of h20 - wear whatever you’d like and don’t let anyone stop you - ignore the scale - eat lots of strawberries - spend time with nature - do things that make YOU feel g...
- Q:Why do people feel the need to label themselves?<br>
- Speaker:Things that exist have words so we can talk about them.